Friday, June 20, 2008

Today's Reason To Drink

OK, so I didn't see you at The Fervor show on Wednesday. To tell you the truth, I didn't even make it to watch them play. I mean, I made it to the Pink Door and saw the opening band. But I had to bail before they took the stage. Gotta get some sleep in sometime! Anyway, they're playing again tonight at the Bats game, around 5:30. I'm definitely going to make this one. I swear. And the promise of $2 Rolling Rocks has nothing to do with it.

So join me at the game. And then we can catch the Pride parade roll by afterwards at 8. Now who's going to make sure it stops raining?

4 comments:

Woodford Man said...

fark the rain.

Unknown said...

Hey, have you ever tried reefer? A lot more enlightening and less harmful than alcohol.

Unknown said...

im w/ penisloki! sprinkle some weed into the mix.

Rolling Rocks and Dykes on Bikes in the rain sounds like an awesome evening! Is there even a Louisville chapter of Dykes on Bikes? They always marshal the parade here in San Francisco. Hundreds of em.

The Bar Belle said...

Well, Mr. Doug, I didn't see the Dykes on Bikes this time around, but that may have been because we were late to the parade. Wasn't my fault at all. Had to get all the $2 Rolling Rocks I could possibly handle in one sitting with J-Ville. Ouch.