Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today's Reason To Drink

Got a new bed yesterday. I've been sleeping on a twin for ... well ... 31 years. I know, I know. I've gotten enough teasing from my friends over the years ... but never from my lovers (go figure!). It's a full size. Very comfy. I bought two pillows for it -- and now I don't know how to sleep. Do I pick a side? Sleep in the middle? Where do the pillows go if I do that?

Is this weird that I'm talking about this on my blog? It feels weird. TMI? Goodnight.

4 comments:

pH said...

definitely pick a side. mark your territory. And then when a bed partner comes you won't even have to tell them which side is yours. They'll know.

The Bar Belle said...

I much prefer "bed partner" than "lover." Ewww. That made me throw up in my own mouth.

Shirtless Guy said...

I say sleep all over that puppy. The extra pillow makes for a great stand in if/when sleeping alone, and it doesnt smack you in the face on "accident".

Woodford Man said...

yep, pick a side. easy peasy. leave the tv on too as you fall asleep.