Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Invisible Line


Recently, my line between Happy Buzz and Completely Drunk has disappeared. Where has it gone? One minute I'm content and happy and carefree, and the next I've got a beer bottle or lamp shade on my head. WTF? I want to be the brooding, hip, quiet cat in the corner of the bar -- listening, taking it all in, talking about politics and important stuff like Oprah and Iraq. But instead, I'm the fool. Loud, clumsy, the center of attention. Sputtering things about dead TV characters and "The Hills." Anything but cool.

How can I get my line back? I don't want to cross it, but when you can't see it, how do you know how close you are to it? Do I need a black light to find it? Is it invisible like The Predator until I shoot at it and it bleeds all over the place?

Help me find my line!

2 comments:

Woodford Man said...

what about discussions regarding castlevania? will those disappear as well?

sounds like a question for the yeti.

Shirtless Guy said...

I think I read about a ritual in Portugal where you can get the line back, but Im pretty sure you dont want to try it. It involved something with bulls and feet.