Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today's Reason To Get Shit-Faced


I don't believe in love. Never been in love. So this day is death to my black, black heart. I can only think of one place, one drink, that can remedy this depression: New Amsterdam gin & tonic from the Back Door. I'll be there at 5:15 sharp. Please have a few lined up.

Sing these lyrics out loud in honor of this wretched day:

I'm through with love
I'll never fall again.
Said adieu to love
Don't ever call again.
For I must have you or no one
And so I'm through with love.

I've locked my heart
I'll keep my feelings there.
I have stocked my heart
with icy, frigid air.
And I mean to care for no one
Because I'm through with love.

2 comments:

Woodford Man said...

have a beer for me...I can't handle the NAG

Flux Capacitor said...

Sorry that you feel that way, Belle, because although you say that you have never been in love....I LOVE YOU!!!! You and PetLady light-up my life...and have for years...