Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today's Reason To Drink

OK, well the concert last night wasn't too bad. Once Bret took the stage, he genuinely looked like he was still having fun. He sang most of the Poison hits -- including "Talk Dirty To Me," "Something To Believe In," "Every Rose Has A Thorn" and "Nothin But A Good Time." To hear those classics live is truly something to behold.

But the dude only played for about an hour and 15 minutes. That's it. I was home at 9:30pm! $27 for 75 minutes? Not sure it was worth it. The beer was only $2.50, though. So I was in high spirits.

All in all, I'd still Unskinny Bop him any time, any place.

3 comments:

Woodford Man said...

maybe he was off to participate in a three way skank date?

Flux Capacitor said...

See, I thought it was completely worth it and that $27 was a steal.

Flux Capacitor said...

My biggest complaint was that it was on a Monday. Like you Belle, after the drinks we had, I was SOOOO ready to go out and throw some more down....I guess that can wait for the Parade Saturday...not sure about Thursday yet....