Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm a deck.

I agree that you make a deal with the devil whenever you consume alcohol. You have to decide for yourself if a night's pleasure is worth the morning's rot. Usually, pleasure always wins, and you just suffer through the morning until you coast into lunch.

But certain foods hinder the next-day healing process ... you know it, yet you still eat it. "Maybe this time these cheese fries will do me right," you think to yourself as you shove em down. And then your body tells you the truth the next day. And your body always tells the truth. For me, it's the food at BW3's and The Back Door. Yummy, delicious, fried-beyond-belief food. But I just can't do it anymore. I won't do it. I shant do it. And don't try to tempt me, even with a dollop of spicy garlic sauce. Just say no!

Anyone got any Tums?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Whaaat ddid you jjusst write? "Just Say No" ???? Aack! Nancy Reagan strikes again!

Woodford Man said...

i'll believe it when i see it. temptation will come calling again. hope you are stronger than me, because i lose that battle most times.

Sue Bee said...

No more Buffalo Wings or crispy fried Won Tons from the Back Door? Say it ain't so!!!