Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today's Reason To Drink

I was wondering why I hadn't heard from my friends all week ... then news slowly started to trickle in that last Saturday night while I was highly intoxicated I allegedly went through just about every number in my phone and left weird, sometimes mean, totally random texts and/or voice mails and, in true idiot fashion, ended each one with "Eat a dick." Classy, eh? Oh, and it didn't stop at the phone. Turns out when I got home, I drunk MySpaced and Facebooked.

I have only myself to blame ... and that double shot at Wick's.

Here's to laying low. And begging forgiveness.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, how come i didn't get one of these? i always enjoy the mindless ranting voice mails where you call everyone a cock sucker and tell the world to 'eat a dick, bitch'.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Woodford Man said...

time to clean out the phone book!