Monday, January 7, 2008

Hard Lesson Learned

Found out the hard way -- it's not smart to consume Jagerbombs before going to bed. Finished up bartending; took one (OK, maybe two) Jagberbombs because I thought I was going to a party; party plans fell through; went home and watched both season premieres of "The Wire" and "The L Word"; afterwards, climbed into bed and attempted sleep; heart continued to race until about 3:30am; I layed there completely awake the entire time!; alarm rang at 6:16am for the gym -- needless to say I didn't make it there.

Tired as hell. Damn the Red Bull!

3 comments:

Shirtless Guy said...

lol I would of thought that having a Jagerbomb on a work night late at night was a bad idea.

Shirtless Guy said...

err that it was common knowledge that it is a bad idea....

Woodford Man said...

i'm getting too old for this sh*t.